Holiday Site Builder Terms
Effective Date: 1st March 2017
The Terms may be updated or changed from time to time and you should check this page periodically. Registered members will be informed by email of any changes to the Terms.
2.0 Holidaysitebuilder's (HSB’s) Aim
HSB enables registered members (“Members” or “Owners”) to advertise their holiday property direct to Holidaymakers using a website, hosted and configured by means of HSB software and infrastructure.
3.0 Services Provided by Holidaysitebuilder.com (HSB)
- 3.1- Use of a Content Management System (CMS) developed especially for holiday property owners and the ability to choose from a range of site template / styles.
- 3.2- Registration of a domain name for the property owner. Domain extensions can be one of the following: .com, .net, .co.uk. The domain name is registered on behalf of the Member and remains the property of the Member.
- 3.3- Hosting of the member's website.
- 3.4- Calendar and availability application built into the CMS.
- 3.5- Provision of a web statistics application, showing information on site visitors, built into the CMS.
- 3.6- Ability to store and display up to 200 photos related to the Member's holiday property.
- 3.7- Ability to add videos up to 20MB related to the Member's holiday property.
- 3.8- Use of the web based email application built into the CMS, which can either be used to forward email to another address, or allows access to the Member's email through a web based email application.
4.0 Responsibility for Accuracy of Property Information
HSB makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information contained within the Member's website. The website content is the sole responsibility of the owner or agent of the property displayed. HSB are in no way liable for any inaccuracies or misleading statements made in the information provided by the Owner or agent of properties on the website.
5.0 Use of the site and HSB's CMS Application
A condition of a Member's continued use of the Site is that they agree not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms or by other applicable laws and regulations. A Member's continued use of the site also signifies that they indemnify HSB from any loss or damage or costs in connection with any breach of these Terms or any other legal obligation by you and your use of, or conduct on the HSB site or the Members advertising site produced using HSB's CMS application.
The Member represents and warrants that one of the following is true:
- (a) The Member owns the copyright in the photographic and textual material supplied by them to HSB (the Material)
- (b) The Member has been authorised by the owner of the copyright of the Material to grant HSB permission to use the Material as contemplated below.
The Member grants HSB a perpetual, royalty-free licence to use the Material for promotional purposes (including marketing and public relations material). The advertiser irrevocably and unconditionally indemnifies HSB immediately on demand against any cost, loss or liability (including legal costs) that HSB may incur by reason of any breach of copyright arising from its use of the Material. The Member understands that they may not reproduce photographic or textual material from any part of the HSB's website without permission from the relevant copyright owner.
7.0 Copyright Protection
Material and software on HSB is copyright protected. Other than using it for your own personal use the material may not otherwise be used or copied without the prior written approval of HSB.
8.0 Member's Website Design
HSB reserves the right to determine the final design layout of the Member's website, including the right to edit copy, or amend layouts or photographs. Members will be made aware prior to any changes via email.
9.0 Company Information
Reliveit Limited trades under the name Holidaysitebuilder.com. Reliveit Limited is registered in England and Wales, Company registration number: 03833636. Our registered office is: 111 Sussex Road, Petersfield, Hampshire GU31 4LB.
Please see the Support page in the Help Section of HSB for more contact details, including phone numbers and support forms.
HSB treats the personal information of site users and Members with the utmost respect and confidentiality and takes reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is stored securely and accurately.
10.0 Refusal, Termination or Withdrawal of Members Website
HSB reserves the absolute right to refuse to accept any Member's application. If the Member's website has been paid for on-line a full refund will be made. Any materials submitted by post will be returned. Under no circumstances will any compensation be payable by HSB for any loss howsoever incurred, including loss of income, the time/cost involved in using HSB's CMS etc.
If HSB receives a complaint about an owners website, we reserve the right to remove that website without notice, if in our opinion the complaint is reasonably substantiated. Such complaints could relate to the accuracy of content on the Members website, the condition or maintenance of the property, unacceptable booking conditions or procedures, lack of adequate response to complaints etc. In all cases our decision will be final. A refund will normally be made pro-rata for the remaining unused period of the website, however under no circumstances will any compensation be payable by HSB for any loss howsoever incurred, including loss of income, the time/cost involved in using HSB's CMS etc.
The Member may choose to withdraw their website at any time – please notify us in writing (letter or e-mail).
11.0 Domain Names
Domain names are registered on behalf of the Member and remain the property of the Member. Domain Names will expire on an annual (.com and .net) or a biannual (.co.uk) basis.
If the Property Owner is still an HSB member when the domain is about to expire, HSB will automatically re-register the domain name as part of the service HSB provides the Member.
If the Domain name owner is no longer a Member of HSB when their domain is set to expire, then HSB takes no responsibility for the re-registration and does not provide a reminder service to non-members.
12.0 Multiple properties
A Member's property website pertains to one holiday unit, not multiple units, nor example of properties in a certain region. Only one unit should be represented in a Member's website unless the prior permission has been given to the Member. HSB reserve the right to amend any property websites not adhering to this policy.
If a property owner wants to advertise multiple properties they can add new property websites once logged in. The additional properties will be given a different domain name from the original property. New properties can be added using the “Properties” tab, once logged into HSB.
13.0 Exchanging properties
A Member's property website relates to a specific property, and this property must not be substituted for another by way of changes to the text and photographs unless prior permission has been given to the Member. If a Member is found to have changed the property being described, HSB reserves the right to suspend the website in question or charge an additional fee for the new property.
When a new property website is registered on HSB, there are several different methods of payment for the services HSB provides:
- 14.1- If payment is being made by credit or debit card, the payment will be processed online by Paypal, HSB's online card payment provider. Payments will be taken either monthly or yearly in advance from the credit or debit card provided. The Member will have to provide credit card details during registration and the credit card will be checked for validity and fraud prevention. The first payment will be taken immediately after registration is complete.
- 14.2- A Member can also choose to make payments using Paypal. A regular monthly payment can be set up from the Members Paypal account to HSB's account. Payments will be taken monthly in advance from the Paypal account provided. The Member will have to provide Paypal account details during registration and the account will be checked for validity and fraud prevention. The first payment will be taken immediately after registration is complete.
15.0 Refund and Cancellation Policy
HSB provides a simple method for owners to cancel their subscription and has a clear policy on refunds
- 15.1- Property Owners can cancel their subscription at any time by clicking "Cancel Account" within the Account section of their dashboard.
- 15.2- The Property owner will then be asked if they wish to use any remaining time within the subscription period. The Property Owner can then either continue using HSB's services until the subscription period ends or close their account immediately. Any remaining time within the subscription period will not be refunded for any reason.
- 15.3- If for any reason HSB do not provide a service level expected by the customer, then the customer may receive a refund or compensation at HSB's discretion. The customer should lodge a complaint using the Support tab on every page of HSB and the complaint will be assessed by HSB.